KAWASAKI ZX636 2013 ONWARDS – ZX6R 2009 ONWARDS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in carbon or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Supplied with DB killer (excludes GP1RR)
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 97 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- We advise removing the pillion pegs when using this system.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- Austin Racing De-cat: 1.3kg