Kawasaki Z900 2017 – 2023 GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 De-Cat Exhaust Systems
GP1 round is a 60mm bore tip in Silver, Black or Graphite.
GP1R is a 60mm bore angular tip in Silver, Black, Graphite or Pure titanium.
GP1RR is a 70mm bore tip in Silver, Black or Pure titanium – No db killer available.
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium, black ceramic or carbon
V3R is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- The stunning new GP1R & GP1 in titanium or carbon along with the classic GP2R/GP2
- Latest tips now Silver, cool titanium or black ceramic as tip pictures.
- Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
- All in stock!
- Saves weight, Looks amazing, Sounds PURE MOTOGP!!!
- Decats the bike
- Requires the cutting of your stock exhaust
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required
- Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- When ordering please ensure you measure the headers at the point where our instructions specify a cut, if measuring a 74mm outer diameter be sure to specify the 17-19 model year option, if measuring a 79mm outer diameter specify the 20 – 23 model year
- Weight: 1.5kg