BMW S1000RR 2015 – 16 GP1/GP1R & GP2/GP2R & V3 ARCS DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- No remap required for the de-cat but adding a fuelling module will give significant gains
- performance gains of around 8-12 bhp will be achieved with the de-cat system depending on the tune
- The GP1/GP2 it uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.
- ARCS de-cat 15-16 requires cutting off your cat box then our parts simply clamp in place, no welding required.
- Weight: 1kg