2009 – 2020 RSV4 DE-CAT EXHAUST OPTIONS
GP1 round is a 60mm bore tip in Silver, Black or Graphite.
GP1R is a 60mm bore angular tip in Silver, Black, Graphite or Pure titanium.
GP1RR is a 70mm bore tip in Silver, Black or Pure titanium – No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium, black ceramic or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium, black ceramic or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- 2017-22 + RF/RR models include servo delete plug
- 2019 model comes with hanger to bolt to stock footpeg
- Servo eliminator also sold separately
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Decats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Extension bracket to give greater heel clearance NOT required with RSV4-RF model
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time